BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年12月11日 星期四

*Feeling*


haiz...today I feel little bit sad...don't know why...maybe the weather today not so good...that makes my feeling not so good...anywhere...I now pass this bad day...and I believe that I will have a better day tomorrow...and I also wish that everyone who sees my blog will have a nice day...tomorrow...hope this happen...to you all...have a nice day everyone...be happy...I will make you all happy...and don't make me dissapointed o~remember a~if my wish falls on you...please tell me...ok?...deal...

2 comments:

LanceTrombone 提到...

无论妳现在怎么想。。。
我依然爱着妳,
在妳陪我度过的这段日子里,
我已认定妳为我不可或缺的精神支柱,
妳已成为我生命里最重要的人了,
虽然妳打算离开,但我没想过分开!
我依然天天那么想妳、思念妳、爱妳!

LanceTrombone 提到...

Finally,you chosen another male,and abondanted me.I tried to care about you but you didn't feel it.You abondanted me and now I am just a "interrupter" now.

Now,even I tried to hate you,but my heart didn't allow me,my heart still loves you.Now my brain was argueing with my heart...I tried to let it go...but my heart can't stop loving you.

Maybe now you are hating me.But you confused my emotions and life!
I am an unneeded "thing" now,in your heart,am I right?You have a new lovely life,I didn't.I am just missing...because of your abondanting...Maybe you can take these "students love" as a game,but I wouldn't!

Anyway,you maybe happy that now I had run out of energy from you!RIGHT???