BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年10月29日 星期四

~~lOn3lY c3lLo'$ f@t3~~

~~lonely~~
~~sitting under the white spotlight~~
~~spring~~
~~flowers on me~~
~~how lovely the flower is~~
~~summer~~
~~standing beside the river~~
~~waiting for the fishes~~
~~waiting the leaves fall on me~~
~~let the dust heap up on me~~
~~become layer and layer~~
~~autumn~~
~~moss grow around me~~
~~make me feel green~~
~~winter~~
~~laying beside the bench~~
~~snow falling down~~
~~climate become cold~~
~~my bow can't refrain from the cold weather~~
~~how lonely it was~~
~~who knows~~
~~i am just laying down on the floor~~
~~and everyone just step on me and leave~~
~~this is my fate~~

2 comments:

LanceTrombone 提到...

If this is your FATE
than how about ME?!

You have greater destiny than me but you don't know.

Beside you are being so down,think about my fate!

You maybe don't know but you are full of luckiness than me,don't you?

The letter I wrote to you may showed my FATE to you,unless you don't,or refuse to understand.

You have many good friends,leading a section with full of loyalty,and you have a good loving partner.don't you?
What else you hadn't had?
What else I had had?

Think about it,although these words may out of these post's topic.

∮⊙【音乐∮天使】⊙∮ 提到...

hey~
dun ever write any not supose to be in here~